Just a few random things I came up with on a beautiful spring day quite some time ago. I think I have mastered the art of being jobless and now it’s time to move onto the next level :p but while it lasts I thought I’d share my words of wisdom for all to enlighten themselves with.
1. Sleeping late is a privilege for the chosen ones without worrying to look human and alive in the morning for work. People with job to sleep in late and sometimes not at all; thanks to the competitive world of social media and other amusing gadgets and media that keep us up all night. However, sleeping late or being nocturnal is only a true pleasure for the boss-less .
2. As per the rule of nature when one sleeps late, we have a tendency to wake up late. Energy lost has to be conserved after all. It goes without saying that when you are getting paid on a monthly basis, showing up late at work will not be a pretty sight.
3. Leisure time is highly precious to the ones who work 9 to 5. All they look forward to while at work is Friday. Funny isn’t it? First we beat ourselves about getting a well paid job and then complain of work load and weekdays being 5 to 6 days long. But leisure can only truly be enjoyed by those who stay away from corporate or non corporate world where groups of people collectively wait for the weekend.
4. Leisure/free time is to pursue one’s hobbies perhaps or simply work on your own pace, maybe like freelance. The only problem is that there is quite a lot of that ‘free’ time and most of it gets vanished into thin air with you are job free. Okay so this isn’t really a perk.
5. The idea of living free of an authority called boss is nothing short of freedom. This can only be realized once you are crushed under a tyrannical or fastidious species that thinks himself the epitome of perfection.
6. The one who is at peace in mind and body can enjoy the liberty to muse on life absolutely undisturbed – no deadlines, no assignments, no cheap gossip among fellow employees and no pleasing the never-ever-pleased-boss. Spend long hours lying on fresh summer grass and gaze up the blue canvas and fill it with imaginative strokes.
7. No monthly income, no monthly taxes. Hence never run out of money for shopping enabling one to shamelessly ask for money from domestic authority called parents.
There’s got to be more for the self motivated jobless people out there. Feel free to share ( saying this to my nonexistent readers & also to the ones who do stumble on my blog and patiently read through)