I am in full form and spirit to sing to all about my not so guilty pleasures * not so embarrassed*.Extremely delighted and ecstatic at the thought of being tagged, i take another plunge into the realms of tagging and the excitement it brings 😀
well i have been asked and tagged by exquisite to list down some of my guilty pleasures(perhaps not very guilty, i hope i am allowed to twist them to my own genre/ recipe of pleasures?). Here they are as they come in swiftly.
1) Ok i have had a hard time deciding which one is going to take the first place on my 7 deadly pleasures’ list. It had to be a tie since i just could not bring myself to leave out either of the two. Chocolate and Cheese remain to be two items of food that i cannot imagine my life without. From Nutella and Ferero Rocher to even a local Jubliee bar, it just has to be chocolate! As for cheese just let it be cheese any kind. Immense pleasure, life’s good.
2) Second pleasure is something of a fantasy. Since i was born with a love for mountains and seas (my first baby word was sea!!) i often picture myself on a bright sunny day, indulging in a good book under an umbrella, white sand cushioning me underneath while the entire ambiance dances away to a synchronized rhythm of the distant sea waves. Well it would give me a high dose of pleasure but right now its just a thought.
3) I love amusement parks and i am deeply and tirelessly in love with roller coasters. Though i didnt have any of those rides in recent years but i did experience one of those tiny butterflies feeling. It was last year near river Thames where they have this trampoline bungee jumping thing. In one word it was thrilling! I live for amusement parks and intensely dangerous rides ( i might invest in one of these theme parks soon)
4) Well there has to be fourth one. i am notorious for exceeding BEYOND the word limit in essays and i feel obliged to exceed here as well in order to maintain my signature style. Horror movies. They have turned out to be a recent passion. Goosebumpy pleasure all the way:D
5) This one might count as a real guilty pleasure. sniffing books before reading them or right after buying them is one of the pleasures i cannot deny but only get some uncomfortable glances for. The smell of the smooth textured pages, specific scent of the paper and the binding is just lovely.
6) I spend fortunes from my meager pocket money to invest in good branded shoes. well make it joggers (as we say it here) / trainers etc. There is a rush of adrenaline and shoe full of pleasure, of course extremely guilty conscience haunts me later. But its worth the money, i mean then i use them for years 😀 pleasure justified :p
7) Excessive use of emoticons is perhaps one of the sins i am now ashamed of but nonetheless use them as is evident *evil tongue out*. i wonder if MSN has designed any new smiley for *evil tongue out* hmm( thoughtful absorption.) They really add some spice and flavour while typing and then hitting the magic buttons in the end to see some really cute, yellow cuddly emoticons popping up.
P.s. these are not typed out in the order of preferance. ( wow, that was a precautionary note or something? ) :p I tag Nadia, summer cutee, A.joe, illusion, smacula, beaugly, sista( if she accidently drops by here) . Also i invite all my followers and blog readers to please accept the open tag invitation( i think most you have already done this post) and dive hard in your guilty pleasure stories. Looking forward to surfing all the blogs to take a peek 🙂